Red curry prawn stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free red curry paste
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 300g peeled pumpkin, deseeded, cut into thin wedges
- 200g snow peas, halved
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 225g can bamboo shoots, drained
- ²⁄³ cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 400g peeled raw prawns
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 150g dried rice noodles
1 Soak rice noodles according to packet instructions. Drain.
2 Heat a large wok over medium-high heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minutes or until fragrant. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until translucent. Add pumpkin and 80ml water and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender.
3 Add snow peas, broccoli, capsicum and bamboo shoots and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk and prawns and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until prawns turn pink and vegetables are tender. Stir in lime juice. Divide rice noodles among four serving bowls. Top with prawn stir-fry and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5.3g
–Saturated fat 3.8g
Dietary fibre 9.4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.