Tandoori chicken skewers with naan
- ¼ cup tandoori curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 600g chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 4 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 naan breads, halved
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- 200g reduced-fat tzatziki, to serve
- fresh mint leaves, finely chopped, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
1 Place curry paste, lime juice and ginger in a shallow ceramic dish, mixing to combine. Add chicken, tossing to coat.
2 Thread chicken, onion and courgette/zucchini onto eight long metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers.
3 Lightly spray a barbecue hotplate or chargrill pan with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add skewers and barbecue, turning regularly, for 10–12 minutes or until chicken is just cooked. Transfer to a plate. Barbecue naan for 1–2 minutes each side or until warmed.
4 Place skewers, naan bread and spinach onto plates. Serve with tzatziki, mint and lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.5g
–Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fibre 11.6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.