Satay pork stir-fry
(at time of publication)
- 1 ½ tablespoons smooth peanut butter with no salt or sugar added
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- spray oil, to grease
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 500g lean pork mince
- 3 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 To make satay paste, in small bowl combine peanut butter, sauces and 2 tablespoons boiling water. Mix well.
2 Spray a non-stick frying pan with a small amount of oil. Add capsicum and cook until softened. Add pork mince and toss until completely browned. Add satay paste and stir well to combine.
3 Arrange salad leaves on plates. Top with warmed satay pork and scatter with coriander.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.