Satay pork stir-fryReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 ½ tablespoons smooth peanut butter with no salt or sugar added
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- spray oil, to grease
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 500g lean pork mince
- 3 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
1 To make satay paste, in small bowl combine peanut butter, sauces and 2 tablespoons boiling water. Mix well.
2 Spray a non-stick frying pan with a small amount of oil. Add capsicum and cook until softened. Add pork mince and toss until completely browned. Add satay paste and stir well to combine.
3 Arrange salad leaves on plates. Top with warmed satay pork and scatter with coriander.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information