Satay pork stir-fry
(at time of publication)
- 1 ½ tablespoons smooth peanut butter with no salt or sugar added
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- oil spray, to grease
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 500g lean pork mince
- 3 cups mixed salad leaves
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
1 To make satay paste, in small bowl combine peanut butter, sauces and 2 tablespoons boiling water. Mix well.
2 Spray a non-stick frying pan with a small amount of oil. Add capsicum and cook until softened. Add pork mince and toss until completely browned. Add satay paste and stir well to combine.
3 Arrange salad leaves on plates. Top with warmed satay pork and scatter with coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 1g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us