Summer bread salad
- 2 tomatoes or 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ large red capsicum, chopped
- large handful fresh basil, torn
- 40g fresh mozzarella, torn
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted and torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- black pepper, to taste
1 In a bowl, combine tomatoes, capsicum, basil, mozzarella and toast pieces.
2 In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss well.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us