Summer bread salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 tomatoes or 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 large red capsicum, chopped
- large handful fresh basil, torn
- 40g fresh mozzarella, torn
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted and torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- black pepper, to taste
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, capsicum, basil, mozzarella and toast pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss well.
Browse hundreds of recipes with a gluten-free option. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Author: Niki Bezzant - Editor-at-large
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: Feb 20182018-01-18 09:43:41
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited