Summer bread salad
- 2 tomatoes or 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ large red capsicum, chopped
- large handful fresh basil, torn
- 40g fresh mozzarella, torn
- 2 slices wholegrain bread, toasted and torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- black pepper, to taste
1 In a bowl, combine tomatoes, capsicum, basil, mozzarella and toast pieces.
2 In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss well.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us