Summer fish bake
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- ½ quantity BBQ vegetable basic mix
- 4 x 100g white fish fillets
- 4 teaspoons pesto
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup steamed green beans, sliced or 1 bunch asparagus
- 300g cooked spaghetti pasta
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil. Place half BBQ vegetables in the base of dish. Add fish. Top each with some pesto.
2 Scatter over spinach, the remaining BBQ vegetables and top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked. Serve with beans and spaghetti.
Make it gluten free: Check pesto is gluten free and use gluten-free pasta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information