Summer fish bake
- oil spray
- ½ quantity BBQ vegetable basic mix
- 4 x 100g white fish fillets
- 4 teaspoons pesto
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup steamed green beans, sliced or 1 bunch asparagus
- 300g cooked spaghetti pasta
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil. Place half BBQ vegetables in the base of dish. Add fish. Top each with some pesto.
2 Scatter over spinach, the remaining BBQ vegetables and top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked. Serve with beans and spaghetti.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Check pesto is gluten free and use gluten-free pasta.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us