(at time of publication)
- ¾ cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 ½ ripe bananas
- ½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ cup trim milk
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen berries
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
1 Use a powerful stick blender or processor to process oats until powdered. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
2 Pour into a glass or thermos flask.
- This smoothie can be stored in the fridge overnight.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information