Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3/4 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup trim milk
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen berries
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Use a powerful stick blender or processor to process oats until powdered. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
2 Pour into a glass or thermos flask.
- This smoothie can be stored in the fridge overnight.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)