Teriyaki salmon with noodle salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 (400g) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce or marinade
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Noodle salad
- 300g rice noodles
- 150g snow peas, halved
- 4 cups carrot and courgette ribbons (use a peeler)
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
1 Place salmon in a non-metallic dish with teriyaki sauce, honey, ginger and oil. Toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
2 To prepare salad, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain and place in a large bowl. Lightly cook snow peas, carrots and courgettes.
3 Drain vegetables and add to noodles with sauces, chilli and lime. Toss.
4 Preheat grill. Cook salmon for 4-5 minutes each side until evenly cooked. Leave to rest for a few minutes then cut in chunks.
5 Add salmon to noodles. Toss lightly and serve.Use gluten-free varieties of teriyaki sauce, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of teriyaki sauce, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.