Thai chicken salad
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 150g chicken tenderloins, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded Chinese cabbage
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 large (or 4 small) cup-shaped iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, to serve
1 Heat oil in a frying pan and place over a high heat. Cook chicken, onion and garlic for 5 minutes until browned. Add carrot and cabbage. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir through fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
2 Spoon into lettuce leaf cups. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 5g
Make it gluten free: Check fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.