Time to make: 20 mins , plus 1 hr chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons liqueur such as Kahlua
- 250g extra-light cream cheese spread, room temperature
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 1/4 cup icingfrostingX sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 225g store-bought unfilled sponge cake, cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate powder
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Combine coffee and liqueur in a jug. Set aside. Use a stick blender or food processor to beat cream cheese, custard, icing sugar and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
2 Lay half the sponge cake in the base of 4 x 1 1/2 cup-capacity serving glasses. Spoon 2 tablespoons coffee mixture over sponge cake. Divide half the custard mixture into 6 portions and spoon a portion over each serving glass. Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients. Cover glasses and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until well chilled.
3 Combine cocoa and drinking chocolate powder. Dust top of desserts with cocoa mixture just before serving.