- ¾ cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 ½ tablespoons liqueur such as Kahlua
- 250g extra-light cream cheese spread, room temperature
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- ¼ cup icingfrostingX sugar, sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 225g store-bought unfilled sponge cake, cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate powder
1 Combine coffee and liqueur in a jug. Set aside. Use a stick blender or food processor to beat cream cheese, custard, icing sugar and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
2 Lay half the sponge cake in the base of 4 x 1 1/2 cup-capacity serving glasses. Spoon 2 tablespoons coffee mixture over sponge cake. Divide half the custard mixture into 6 portions and spoon a portion over each serving glass. Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients. Cover glasses and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until well chilled.
3 Combine cocoa and drinking chocolate powder. Dust top of desserts with cocoa mixture just before serving.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like