(at time of publication)
- ½ sheet frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, cut in 2 squares
- 400g can chopped tomatoes, thoroughly drained of liquid
- 2 teaspoons chutney
- 2 cooked broccoli florets (steamed, microwaved or leftover from yesterday)
- 1 rasher streaky bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese (or other cheese such as parmesan or mozzarella)
1 Preheat oven to 210°C. Prick the pastry squares over the middle with a fork and place them on a greased or non-stick baking sheet.
2 In a small bowl, combine the drained tomatoes and the chutney; break up the cooked broccoli flowerets into sections and fold them into the mixture. Spoon it onto the pastry squares, leaving a small border of pastry around the edge.
3 Sprinkle on the bacon and crumbled feta and bake for 15-20 minutes until pastry is crisp and golden and bacon is cooked. Eat hot or cold with salad or vegetables.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 27.3g
–Saturated fat 12.2g
Dietary fibre 4.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.