Warm salmon and potato salad
- 650g new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm-thick pieces (about 2 cups)
- cooking spray oil
- ⅓ cup extra light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 60g (half a bag) baby rocketarugulaX leaves
- 415g can pink salmon in spring water, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- lemon wedges to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2 Place potato in a large roasting pan and spray with oil. Gently toss to coat potato. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until golden and tender. Remove from oven.
3 Meanwhile, place the cream, juice, onion, capers and horseradish in a jug and mix until well combined.
4 Divide rocket and potato between serving plates. Top with salmon. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17.6g
–Saturated fat 4.2g
Dietary fibre 2.8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.