Chicken and capsicum pizza
(at time of publication)
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough
- cooking oil spray, to grease
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 small red or yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 small cooked chicken breast, diced
- black pepper, to season
- handful fresh basil and/or chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
1 Preheat oven to 200°C.
2 Lightly spray a round tray with oil. Roll out dough and use to line base of prepared tray. Spread tomato paste evenly over dough base. Sprinkle over cheese. Top with onion, capsicum and chicken. Season with pepper.
3 Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and the base feels crisp. Garnish with basil and/or parsley and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 4g
Serve pizza with a green salad
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us