Chicken marbella with chickpeas and prunes
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 6 (total 900g) skinless chicken breasts, each cut into thirds
- 6 prunes
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 x 420g cans chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained
- 1 ½ cup frozen peas
- 6 cups sliced silver beet
- 4 cups cooked brown rice, to serve
- Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add prunes, olives, wine, vinegar, honey, chickpeas, 4 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add peas and silver beet, cook for 5 minutes until silver beet is wilted.
- Serve marbella on top of rice, garnished with parsley.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.