Coconut rice bubble slice
Time to make: 30 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 cups gluten-free marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 5 cups gluten-free rice bubbles (we used Hubbards)
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 0g
1 Line a square cake tray (20.5cm x 20.5cm x 4.5cm) with non-stick baking paper.
2 In a large bowl placed over simmering hot water, heat marshmallows and spread until melted and smooth.
3 Add remaining ingredients and stir quickly.
4 Press into tray and refrigerate until set.
5 Slice and store in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
Make it dairy free: Use dairy-free spread.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)