Dukkah chicken and vegetable bakeReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- ½ cup (85g) chopped pumpkin, cut in 2cm cubes
- ½ small red onion, cut in wedges
- 5 baby carrots, peeled, trimmed (halved if large)
- ½ x 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed, drained
- 100g chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup mixed baby salad leaves
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pumpkin, onion, carrots and chickpeas in a small baking dish. Top with chicken, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah.
2 Transfer dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until veges are tender and chicken is cooked through. Slice chicken.
3 Top baked veges with chicken slices, scatter with feta and serve with baby salad leaves.
Make it gluten free: Check dukkah is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 30g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 15g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information