Dukkah chicken and vegetable bake
Time to make: 35 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 cup (85g) chopped pumpkin, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, cut in wedges
- 5 baby carrots, peeled, trimmed (halved if large)
- 1/2 x 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed, drained
- 100g chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup mixed baby salad leaves
Total fat 30g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 15g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pumpkin, onion, carrots and chickpeas in a small baking dish. Top with chicken, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah.
2 Transfer dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until veges are tender and chicken is cooked through. Slice chicken.
3 Top baked veges with chicken slices, scatter with feta and serve with baby salad leaves.
Make it gluten free: Check dukkah is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us