Eton mess yoghurt potsReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 4 mini meringue nests
- 8 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- Place berries in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, or until soft. Roughly mash.
- Roughly crush meringue nests.
- Divide yoghurt between 4 bowls. Swirl berry mixture into each bowl. Sprinkle with meringue and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information