Eyeballs with frog eggsReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or strawberries (frozen berries need to be defrosted)
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled, halved
- 16 grapes, any colour, peeled (see tip)
1 ‘Liquidise’ berries in a blender.
2 Pour berry sauce into small bowls. Arrange kiwifruit halves on top of sauce and place two grapes on each kiwifruit piece.
- Green grapes are easier to peel
- Provide bowls and spoons or toothpicks to eat.
- If grapes slip off kiwifruit pieces, no worries. They also look awesome in the berry sauce.
More spooky Halloween recipes
To make Rats, serve beef pick-up sticks on ketchup. Recipe here.
To make Blood brownies, replace the walnuts in this recipe with frozen raspberries to look like blood. Recipe here.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information