Creamy tuna potato salad
- ¹⁄³ cup loosely packed dill sprigs, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- ¹⁄³ cup baby gherkins, finely chopped, plus ¼ cup pickling juice from jar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus extra to serve
- 400g reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 60g baby rocketarugulaX
- 500g steamed or boiled baby potatoes, cooled, quartered
- 2 x 125g cans tuna flakes in extra-virgin olive oil, drained
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 small pomegranate, seeded
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place dill, gherkin and lemon zest in a medium bowl, mixing well to combine. Reserve one tablespoon for garnish, then add yoghurt and lemon juice to bowl, mixing well to combine.
2 Place onion and pickling juice in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes or until pickled. Drain.
3 Spread herby yoghurt mixture over base of serving platter. Top with baby rocket, cooled potato, tuna flakes, egg halves, pickled onion, pomegranate seeds and reserved gherkin mixture. Serve potato salad garnished with extra dill and lemon zest.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7.9g
–Saturated fat 1.7g
Dietary fibre 7.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.