Fish and potato bake
(at time of publication)
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed, sliced in 1cm slices
- olive spray oil
- 4 white fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto (check it's gluten free)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Microwave potato slices on high for 6-7 minutes until slightly tender.
2 Layer potatoes in a baking dish and spray with oil to lightly coat. Lay fish on top and spread pesto on each fillet. Scatter broccoli and olives over dish.
3 Bake for 20-30 minutes until potatoes and fish are cooked through. Serve garnished with basil and a green salad.
- Frozen fish fillets and broccoli work just as well as fresh varieties.
- For a meat variation, use chicken thighs instead of fish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information