Grilled vege and tofu stack
- 2 (250g) kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, thinly sliced
- 400g firm tofu, halved horizontally, cut diagonally into 8 triangles
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 cups baby rocketarugulaX
- 100g oil-free roasted red capsicum, cut in strips
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
1 Heat a grill pan or barbecue hotplate to medium-high. Spray kumara, tofu and courgette with olive oil and cook in batches for 3-4 minutes per side, or until tender and lightly charred.
2 Divide baby rocket, firm tofu, kumara, courgette and roasted red capsicum to form a stack on each serving plate. Scatter over feta, drizzle with pesto and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5g
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and pesto are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us