Rosemary chicken Greek salad
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- cooking spray oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 80g (⅔ bag) mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, cut in 1cm-thick slices
- 1 green capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm pieces
- 2 small red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, drained, sliced
- 80g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, to serve
1 Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spray chicken with cooking oil. Season with black pepper. Add to pan and cook for 4 minutes. Turn, top with garlic and cook for 4 minutes until brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with rosemary. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
2 In a large bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum and onions.
3 Divide salad among serving plates. Use a sharp knife to cut chicken in 1cm-thick slices and arrange over the salad. Top with olives and feta. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like