Pasta primavera with ricottaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 280g dried spaghetti
- 1 large courgette, finely diced
- 400g broccoli, trimmed, cut in small florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, deseeded, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil
- black pepper, to season
- ½ cup (125g) reduced-fat ricotta
1 Cook spaghetti following packet directions until al dente. Add courgette, broccoli and asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain, then return to the saucepan.
2 In a bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
3 Add tomato mixture and basil to pasta and vegetables. Season with pepper. Divide among bowls. Serve with crumbled ricotta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information