Refreshing melon and king prawn starter
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- ¼ honeydew melon, chopped into chunks
- 1 small pawpawpapayaX, chopped into chunks
- 16 cooked king prawns
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriandercilantroX
- A large handful of rocketarugulaX leaves
- 200g coconut yogurt, to serve (optional)
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Mix the lime zest and juice, oil, white wine vinegar, red chilli and some salt and pepper in a wide bowl.
2 Toss the melon and papaya in the bowl to coat and leave for 10 min to marinate.
3 Add the prawns and herbs and mix to coat.
Serve with a scattering of rocket and coconut yogurt.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.5g
–Saturated fat 3.1g
Dietary fibre 1.4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Chillies - fresh recipes
Snacks and Light Meals
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.