Prawn and pepper stir-fry
- spray oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 red capsicums, sliced
- 2 yellow capsicums, sliced
- 1 small head savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2½ cups broccoli, cut into florets
- ⅓ cup hot reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 430g cooked peeled king prawns
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
1 Spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with a little oil and heat until hot. Cook the cumin and mustard seeds until the mustard seeds start to pop. Add the onions and stir-fry for 2 min.
2 Add the remaining vegetables, stock and soy sauce and toss well. Cover and leave to steam-fry for 8–10 min.
3 Remove the lid, add the prawns and coriander and stir fry for 3–4 min until the prawns are hot. Serve sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8.5g
–Saturated fat 1.5g
Dietary fibre 13.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Prawns, shrimps recipes