- 325g gluten-free spaghetti
- 400g raw prawns, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 320g punnet mixed mini tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons drained, sliced black olives, chopped, to serve
- ¹⁄³ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain.
2 Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until just pink. Transfer to a plate. Add celery, fresh tomatoes and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add canned tomatoes, stirring well.
3 When tomato sauce is gently simmering, return prawns to pan with cooked pasta, tossing gently to combine. Divide prawn pasta among four serving bowls. Top with olives and parsley, and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5.4g
–Saturated fat 4.2g
Dietary fibre 6.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.