Prawn poke bowls with spicy mayo
- 500g large cooked prawns
- 2 x 250g packets microwavable brown rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups white and red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 2 small avocados, sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, cut into quarters
- ¹⁄³ cup pickled sushi ginger
- ¹⁄³ cup gluten-free, spicy mayonnaise, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
1 Peel and devein prawns, keeping tails intact. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
2 Heat rice according to packet instructions. Stir through sesame seeds, then divide rice among four serving bowls.
3 Arrange prawns, shredded cabbage, edamame beans, avocado, radish and pickled ginger over rice in each bowl. Drizzle over spicy mayonnaise, then serve poke bowls with lime wedges on the side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18.1g
–Saturated fat 3.1g
Dietary fibre 12.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.