Roasted courgette, kumara, semi-dried tomato and rocket pizza
- 2 x 22cm precooked Cauliflower pizza bases
- 300g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, diced in 1cm cubes
- spray oil
- 1 large courgette, trimmed, diced in 1cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 80g semi-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 120g bocconcini cheese, drained, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby rocketarugulaX, to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with a sheet of baking paper. Place kumara on prepared tray and spray with oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until kumara is golden, adding courgette to baking tray for the last 10 minutes of roasting time.
2 Spread cauliflower crusts with an even layer of basil pesto. Top crusts with roasted vegetables, semi-dried tomatoes and bocconcini.
3 Place pizzas in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden.
4 Top pizzas with baby rocket, cut in slices and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Kumara, sweet potato recipes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.