Roasted fish with warm capsicum and olive salad
- 3-4 small new potatoes, halved
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- spray oil
- black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme, stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 fillet firm fish such as ling or monkfish (about 150g)
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped green or black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 180ºc. line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potatoes and capsicum on tray and spray with oil. Season with black pepper and scatter over half of the thyme. Bake for 10 minutes.
2 Add tomatoes to tray and spread evenly. Place in oven for another 5 minutes.
3 After 15 minutes, spray fish with a little oil and season with black pepper and remaining thyme leaves. Add to tray, scatter over olives and bake for 10-15 minutes more, until fish is just cooked through.
4 In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar and a little chopped parsley to make a dressing. Season with black pepper and a pinch of salt.
5 Drizzle dressing over fish and vegetables and serve, garnished with thyme and parsley.
Make it gluten free: Check vinegar is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 33g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.