Salmon and vege poke bowl
- ½ carrot, julienned or peeled in ribbons
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple ciderhard ciderX vinegar
- 100g fresh salmon, cut in cubes
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce (optional)
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups lettuce
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 1 teaspoon toasted seeds
- 1 teaspoon wasabi peas (optional)
- crispy seaweed, sliced (optional)
1 Place carrot and radish in a bowl and pour over vinegar (you can do this ahead of time).
2 Place salmon in a bowl and add soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin and chilli sauce. Stir to combine and marinate (you can also do this ahead of time).
3 When you’re ready to eat, in bowl place rice, cucumber and salad. Top with salmon, pickle, seeds and peas and seaweed, if using.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 29g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 8g
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us