- 1 ½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice, strained (approx 3 large oranges)
- ⅔ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained (approx 2 lemons)
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- 1 litre red wine
- 500ml alcoholic ciderhard ciderX (original, not sweet or dry)
- 1 orange, extra, sliced then quartered
- 1 lemon extra, sliced then quartered
- ice cubes
1 In a bowl, mix juices with sugar until sugar is dissolved. Pour into a large jug and add red wine. Add cider and sliced fruit. Chill until ready to serve.
2 Serve with ice cubes.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 0.2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like