Spaghetti with chilli and garlic
(at time of publication)
- 350g spaghetti
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain and set to one side.
2 Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic and chillies. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the garlic is golden and the chillies have softened.
3 Pour over the pasta, toss and season. Sprinkle with parsley and toss once more.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12.7g
–Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 4.9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.