Steamed veges with sesame and honeyReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 cups baby carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 large courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat spread, melted
1 Microwave or steam carrots and broccoli for 2-3 minutes, adding courgettes in the last minute. Drain.
2 Combine sesame seeds, honey and melted spread in a small jug or bowl.
3 Drizzle over veges and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information