Summer roasted vege pasta
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 red capsicum, sliced in chunks
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thinly sliced
- 10 spears asparagus, halved
- spray oil
- 1 cup pasta shapes, eg, penne, shells
- ¼ cup peas, thawed if frozen
- ½ cup ricotta
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup roughly torn fresh basil, to garnish
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan, to garnish
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, to garnish (optional)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 9g
1 Preheat the oven to 200°C. On a baking dish lined with baking paper, arrange capsicum, tomatoes, courgettes and asparagus. Spray lightly with oil and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are soft and browning.
2 Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet instructions. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
3 Remove veges from oven. Add to pasta pot and combine. Stir in peas, ricotta, lemon zest and reserved pasta water to make a sauce. Serve pasta garnished with basil leaves, parmesan and chilli flakes, if desired.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta.
Make it vegan: Use silky tofu, instead of ricotta, and vegan parmesan.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)