Vegetarian satay burgers
(at time of publication)
- 4 store-bought vegetarian burger patties
- 4 medium wholegrain rolls, halved
- 6 cups mixed salad leaves
- 4 tablespoons store-bought satay sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
1 Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes each side, or until heated through and golden (or following packet instructions).
2 Place salad leaves on base of each roll. Top with a patty, satay sauce, peanuts, carrot and alfalfa. Add top half of rolls and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us