Vegetarian satay burgersReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 4 store-bought vegetarian burger patties
- 4 medium wholegrain rolls, halved
- 6 cups mixed salad leaves
- 4 tablespoons store-bought satay sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
1 Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes each side, or until heated through and golden (or following packet instructions).
2 Place salad leaves on base of each roll. Top with a patty, satay sauce, peanuts, carrot and alfalfa. Add top half of rolls and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information