Mediterranean fish with grain salad
- 400g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup store-bought roasted capsicum strips
- ½ cup roasted eggplantaubergineX
- ½ cup Sicilian olives
- 4 x 130g firm white fish fillets, skin on
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced, 1 juiced
- 2 x 125g cups microwavable brown rice & multigrains
- 400g can no-added-salt lentils, rinsed, drained
- ¹⁄³ cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
1 Preheat oven to 200°C.
2 Place tomatoes, capsicum, eggplant and olives in a 32cm round baking dish, stirring to combine. Top with fish, then lemon slices. Cover with foil
and bake for 10 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, heat rice blend according to packet instructions. Transfer to a large salad bowl. Add lentils, parsley and lemon juice, mixing to combine. Serve baked fish with grain salad.
Use firm white fish, such as barramundi, sea bass, halibut, snapper, cod or ling, to make this dish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13.3g
–Saturated fat 3.3g
Dietary fibre 8.9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.