Pasta, rice and noodle dishes
Chicken and feta pasta salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup cooked pasta shapes (we used fusilli)
- 1 cup chopped, mixed vegetables (such as capsicum, broccoli and carrot)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves or other greens
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, to serve
- black pepper, to season
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- In a bowl combine pasta, vegetables, spinach, chicken, pesto and feta. Mix well.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with pepper and serve.
Browse hundreds of recipes with a gluten-free option. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check pesto is gluten free.
Author: Niki Bezzant -
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: Jul 20172017-11-02 11:21:28
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us