Eyeballs with frog eggs
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or strawberries (frozen berries need to be defrosted)
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled, halved
- 16 grapes, any colour, peeled (see tip)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 2g
1 ‘Liquidise’ berries in a blender.
2 Pour berry sauce into small bowls. Arrange kiwifruit halves on top of sauce and place two grapes on each kiwifruit piece.
- Green grapes are easier to peel
- Provide bowls and spoons or toothpicks to eat.
- If grapes slip off kiwifruit pieces, no worries. They also look awesome in the berry sauce.
More spooky Halloween recipes
To make Rats, serve beef pick-up sticks on ketchup. Recipe here.
To make Blood brownies, replace the walnuts in this recipe with frozen raspberries to look like blood. Recipe here.