- 1 cup mesclun or other salad leaves
- 1 cup crunchy sliced vegetables (eg. carrot, capsicum, Brussels sprouts, cucumber)
- 2 teaspoons vinaigrette dressing
- 100g falafel mix (I used Lisa’s Falafel Mix)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta or goat’s cheese
- 1 kiwifruit, sliced
1 In a bowl, combine salad leaves and vegetables and mix in vinaigrette.
2 Form falafel mix into three patties. Cook falafel in a non-stick pan or a sandwich press. Remove and add to salad bowl. Add feta and gently mix. Serve seasoned with black pepper and with kiwifruit to follow.
You can cook the falafels ahead and serve cold.
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.