Potato, rocket and rosemary frittata
(at time of publication)
- oil spray
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 courgette, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cooked potatoes, skin on, cooled, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons trim milk
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- ⅓ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette, to serve
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney, to serve
- Preheat oven grill to high. Spray a medium ovenproof pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add red onion and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, until softened. Add courgette and cook for 2 minutes. Add rosemary and potato slices and cook, gently stirring, until potatoes are browned.
- Spread vegetable mixture evenly in pan. In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, tilting the pan to spread egg mixture evenly. Add rocket. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until bottom of frittata is set.
- Sprinkle frittata with cheese. Place under grill and cook for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is golden.
- Divide frittata between two plates. Season with black pepper and serve with salad drizzled in vinaigrette and chutney on side.
Make it gluten free: Check chutney is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 22g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information