Potato, rocket and rosemary frittata
- oil spray
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 courgette, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cooked potatoes, skin on, cooled, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons trim milk
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- ⅓ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette, to serve
- 2 tablespoons tomato chutney, to serve
- Preheat oven grill to high. Spray a medium ovenproof pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add red onion and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, until softened. Add courgette and cook for 2 minutes. Add rosemary and potato slices and cook, gently stirring, until potatoes are browned.
- Spread vegetable mixture evenly in pan. In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, tilting the pan to spread egg mixture evenly. Add rocket. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until bottom of frittata is set.
- Sprinkle frittata with cheese. Place under grill and cook for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is golden.
- Divide frittata between two plates. Season with black pepper and serve with salad drizzled in vinaigrette and chutney on side.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 22g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Check chutney is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us