Pumpkin and pea curry
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriandercilantroX
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder (add more if you like)
- 400ml light coconut milk (we used So Good)
- 3 cups peeled, chopped pumpkin
- 1 cup frozen peas
- coriandercilantroX and fresh chilli, to garnish
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan then sauté onion, garlic and spices.
2 Add coconut milk and chopped pumpkin. Bring to the boil and simmer until pumpkin is tender and sauce is reduced.
3 Three minutes before serving, add in frozen peas. Garnish with fresh coriander and chilli.
Make it gluten free: Check spices are gluten free.
Click here to watch a video of Niki Bezzant whip up this recipe!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information