Roasted pumpkin, feta and pesto gnocchi
Time to make: 50 mins
( Hands-on time: 10 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 cups 1-2cm cubed butternut pumpkin
- oil spray
- 4 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut into 1–2cm pieces
- 400g can cherry tomatoes, drained
- 400g potato gnocchi
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- cracked black pepper
- 60g feta, crumbled, to serve
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 6g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange pumpkin on tray and spray with oil, tossing to coat. Roast for 10 minutes. Add courgette to tray and roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Spray tomatoes with oil, add to baking tray and roast for a further 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook gnocchi according to packet directions. Drain and return to pan. Add vegetables and pesto. Gently toss over medium heat until heated through. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with feta and serve.
Pesto is a blend of fresh herbs, usually basil, garlic, hard cheese, nuts and oil, originating in Italy.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us