Seared lamb salad with chilli and feta yoghurt dressingReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- olive spray oil
- 400g lamb leg steak, excess fat removed, roughly diced
- 80g feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh medium chilli paste (we used Gourmet Garden)
- 8 cups mesclun mix salad greens
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. When hot add lamb. Fry until cooked through.
2 To make dressing, in a small bowl combine feta, yoghurt and chilli paste. Mix well.
3 In a large bowl combine salad greens and tomatoes and divide among 4 plates. Top with lamb and a dollop of dressing.
Serve with a side of rice.
Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information