Smoked chicken, pumpkin and cranberry salad
(at time of publication)
- 700g peeled pumpkin, cut in 2cm cubes (3 cups)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 320g smoked chicken, chopped in 2cm pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups cos lettuce, shredded
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 2 stalks celery, roughly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hulled tahini
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C on fanbake. Place pumpkin on a roasting tray, season with pepper and place in the oven for 20 minutes until soft and golden.
2 Place the rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss well. Add the warm pumpkin and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 14g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us