Spicy prawn and coconut stir-fry
(at time of publication)
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 bunches broccolini, cut into 4cm lengths (or 4 cups broccoli florets)
- 1 ½ tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 500g peeled raw prawns
- ½ cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 x 250g pouches microwaveable brown rice
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX sprigs
- Cook the cauliflower florets and broccolini in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until veges are just tender. Refresh in cold water. Drain.
- Heat a large saucepan or wok over medium-high heat. Cook paste, stirring, for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add prawns and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until almost cooked through.
- Add coconut milk, cauliflower and broccolini; cook for a further 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat rice, following packet instructions. Serve curry with rice and coriander.
Make it gluten free: Check curry paste is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.