Miso-glazed salmon with edamame cauliflower rice
- 600g boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free Japanese sesame miso dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, diagonally cut into thirds
- 300g packet cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame beans, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, to serve
1 Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
2 Lightly spray salmon with olive oil, add to pan and cook for 2 minutes each side or until fish is cooked to your liking. Drizzle with half the sesame miso dressing, then transfer fish to a plate. Using a fork, coarsely flake.
3 Heat garlic-infused oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add broccolini and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add cauliflower rice, edamame and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until vegies are warmed through.
4 Add flaked fish and spring onion to pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until warmed through. Divide among four bowls. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Edamame beans are Japanese soy beans. If your local supermarket doesn’t stock them in the freezer aisle, you can use frozen broad beans instead.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 31.7g
–Saturated fat 6.4g
Dietary fibre 6.2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.