Strawberry and orange iced teaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 6 strawberry-flavoured herbal tea bags (I used Healtheries)
- 100ml fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lime syrup (I used Barkers)
- 200ml soda waterclub soda seltzer waterX
- 1 orange, sliced, skin on
- strawberries and fresh mint, to garnish (optional)
1 Make the tea in a large jug using about 500ml boiling water. Leave to steep for 5 minutes then remove tea bags and chill tea in the fridge until cold.
2 To make the iced tea, assemble in a large jug or divide among individual glasses. Use lots of ice then add orange juice and lime syrup. Top with tea and soda water. Garnish with orange chunks, mint and strawberry slices.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
total fat N/S
saturated fat N/S
dietary fibre N/S
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information