Smoky pork and potato traybake
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 500g lean pork fillet, cut into 4 even pieces
- 500g small red potatoes, quartered
- 16 baby carrots, scrubbed, trimmed, halved if large
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g green beans, steamed, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Combine paste, paprika, maple syrup and chilli. Pour half into a large shallow bowl, then add pork, turning to coat. Set aside.
2 Place potatoes in a microwave-safe dish, then cover and microwave on high (100%) for 3 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a large roasting dish. Add carrots, remaining marinade and 2 teaspoons oil, tossing to combine. Bake for 20 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning halfway, for 2–3 minutes or until browned.
4 Add pork and tomatoes to roasting dish and bake for a further 10–15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and pork is cooked to your liking. Serve traybake with green beans.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6.3g
–Saturated fat 1.2g
Dietary fibre 8.3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information