Teriyaki beef salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 450g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut in ribbons (use a peeler)
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 120g baby mesclun salad
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat Asian-style salad dressing
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Spray a large frying pan with oil and cook beef over a high heat for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked as preferred. Add teriyaki sauce. Turn beef to coat. Remove from heat and stand for 5 minutes. Slice thinly then set aside.
2 Meanwhile, combine vegetables and salad dressing in a large bowl. Add beef and pan juices. Toss to combine.
Serve with rice (suggested serving per person: 3/4 cup).
- Add sprouts, sliced capsicum or sliced mushroom.
- Make it gluten free: Check teriyaki sauce and dressing are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)