Apple and blackcurrant crumbles
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 1/4 cups cooked apple
- 3/4 cup frozen blackcurrants
- 1/4 cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- Crumble topping
- 1/3 cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 1/4 cups plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons reduced- fat spread
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place fruit in 6 individual ovenproof dishes and sprinkle over sugar. Toss lightly to mix.
2 To make crumble topping, mix sugar with flour. Stir in nutmeg. Rub in spread until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3 Scatter crumble over fruit. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crumble is golden brown.
Make it gluten free: Replace the flour with a gluten-free variety.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us